Mike Saunders is an international speaker and is available for keynote presentations on topics around Social Media, Social Business (Enterprise Social Media), Customer Experience and Generation Y.
- Succeeding in a Digital World (NEW) looks at what it takes for business to be successful in a digital world
- Social Reinvention looks into case studies and examples of how social media can be integrated in business.
- Consumer 2.0 is your guide to understanding the six different types of online consumers.
- Herding Cats takes you on a customer experience journey in creating the benefits of friendship with your customers.
- Future of Mobile outlines three primary strategic concerns about mobile.
- Privacy in a Digital Age deals with fundamental issues surrounding the area of digital privacy.
- Cultivating Enterprise Agility with Social Business will help your team leave the presentation with a good understanding of the social business principles and the benefits for their business.
- Social Media and the Leadership Agenda dives into the important shifts for business leaders to understand about social media.
- Social Media for Social Good looks into the tools available across a multitude of social media platforms that will help to achieve online communication success.