Herding Cats is a multi-media humour filled exploration of how companies need to rethink marketing, go beyond the hype of social media and build genuine relationships with their customers. We explore how a new breed of companies are flying in the face of conventional wisdom and investing in building partnerships and emotional connections with their customers based on trust and personal relationships, not solely on generating repeat purchases. They are actively leveraging social media and creativity to build relationships with customers and their financial results are exceptional:
- rapid financial growth
- market leadership
- 75% of their existing customers are repeat buyers on a regular basis.
In this presentation and workshop, we look at why these companies are so successful in building lasting customer partnerships and what your business can do to create customer experiences that save costs, deliver results and make the most out of the social media explosion.Book Herding Cats with Mike Saunders
Take home values:Herding cats is a thought provoking and compelling presentation, ideal for any company away day, team meeting or conference specifically those dealing with the issues of customer loyalty and customer experience. By the end of the session, delegates will:
- Identify that customers have changed, it’s not just the recession, there has been a values shift in society’s attitudes towards business, finance and consumerism.
- Have a deeper understanding of values marketing and how by connecting with personal values meaningful experiences and relationships with customers can be cultivated.
- Identify that the role of marketing has changed and come away with ideas of how they can rethink marketing and customer experiences for their company.
- Recognise the importance of building relationships with customers akin to those of friendships.
- Gain the latest insights into building customer loyalty and how to “herd cats”
- Recognise that business needs to demonstrate a more human persona – Businesses should be more personable, fallible and approachable
- Understand the importance of developing two way-mutually beneficial relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Have insights into how other companies are successfully driving these changes.
- Recognise what they can do to mobilize the energy, passion and intelligence of their teams
- Be motivated to think and act strategically.
- Be inspired to think creatively about the future of their company and their department.
- Know where competitive advantage is to be found in the next 3-5 years.
This session can be delivered as a keynote presentation or strategic input, lasting between 20 and 60 minutes. We use full multimedia, combined with humour and relevant case studies. The keynote is adapted for each audience, and can be made industry-specific or function-specific in its application and focus