We have developed a number of workshops that focus on social media.
These workshops help business understand the role of social media in thier organisation and how to leverage this media to their advantage. Our social media workshops are designed to teach the practical application as well as the theorectical knowledge in using social media.
Current workshops available are:
- The Social Media Bootcamp – introducing and understanding the basics of social media and comunication strategy
- King Facebook – a contineously updated presentation that reveals how facebook works and the latest Facebook technologies
- Twittology – teaching the twitter language and culture
- WOZA Linkedin – learning to build a more valuable business network
- Social Media for Social Good – Social media marketing for non-profit organisations
Each workshop can be done in isolation or combined with others.
[highlight]The best approach is to run the worskshop and the follow it up with a creative strategy workshop to solidify the knowledge.[/highlight]
[button link=”http://www.mikesaunders.com/contact-mike-saunders/” size=”large” style=”tick” color=”orange”]Book Mike Saunders to present [/button]