Blogs are a valuable tool for sharing thoughts and information, and creating a community around your brand or business. A blog is a series of regular entries (text, video, or images) contained within a website, or as a standalone site.
Blogs are where people go to find trusted information on brands, businesses, services, products, and more. They allow you to syndicate content via social networks and as a major source of trusted information, have huge reach in terms of accessing clients, customers, and consumers.
The Blogging Workshop
A practical session for beginners and intermediates in the blogosphere (the world of blogs) where you will be taught:
- How to setup a free blog platform
- How to develop a vision or focus for your blog
- What to write aboutUsing Google Reader
- Correct Search Engine Optimisation Setup
- How to measure the traffic on your blog
- How to share your blog with social media channels
- How to use RSS
- How to set up and email campaign from your blog to build a subscriber base
- How to track your email campaign
- How to manage comments
Download the pdf overview for Blogging Workshop (877)